Our Mission, Vision, and Purpose
As leaders of our homes, we are committed to be men of glory and honor in the Church. Our vision is to support the church vision, mission, and values.
Our Scripture Meditation
Psalm 8:4-6 – “What’s man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that you visit him? For you made him a little lower than the angels. And you have crowned him with glory and honor. You have made him to have dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet”.
Our Goals and Purpose
- Foster unity and harmony in the church, marriages, and families
- Be imitators of God and Christ through the help of the Holy Spirit
- Be leaders of our homes, family, and the church
- Foster constant fellowship with all the men in the church
- Support all the ministries in the church
- Maintain and continue to develop our relationship with God
- Love, respect, and cherish our matrimonial covenant
Regular men’s meeting is every third Sunday of the month. PKC men of glory and honor are committed to have regular prayer meetings.