- To win souls for the kingdom. To help those who have accepted the good news of Jesus matures in the knowledge of God.
- To make the public see us as a follower of our Lord and Savor Jesus Christ.
- To manifest the love of Christ that’s shared in our heart through giving and caring for the need of the lost.
- To reach the lost in the community through other community accessible program.
- To set a care program with a view to reach the unsaved and unchurch.
- Emphasize the absolute necessity for evangelism in the church.
- Recruit people in the church with the passion to evangelize.
- Train members, distribute evangelism tools/materials that will aid and assist members in evangelism.
- Emphasize to members the need to make Jesus the focus of their lives and during evangelism.
- Coordinate the ministry through personal and approachable ways to reach the lost.
- Encourage members to participate weekly in fellowship, prayer and evangelize.
- Encourage members to involve in ministries in the church that will enhance their evangelistic skills.
- Give Pastor a monthly update of ministry activities.
- Report quarterly evangelism ministry to the church.
- Members should be at least saved for one year.
- Members must be filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues
- Members of Powerlight Kingdom Centre.
- Members must be willing to make themselves available to evangelize, involve in other ministries in the church that will make them ministry-oriented and Jesus consciousness.
- Members must be willing to sacrifice time for the ministry.
- Members should desire and love to pray and make intercession.
Desired Skills and Giftings:
- Passion for lost souls. Love for people. Love for the word of God. Love for the church.
- Desire and seek all the gifts of the Spirit and the fruit of the Spirit.
- The need to be an encourager and love for the ministry of intercession.
- The love for intercessory prayer.
Desired Character Qualities:
- Be a worshipper.
- Must be honest and a person of integrity.
- Willing to submit to church leadership.
- Every members including ministry coordinator must attend ministry training and schedule.
- Ministry coordinator must report to Pastor every month and make ministry evaluation at the end of the year and must serve at the Pastor pleasure.
- Members must make time to pray for the ministry and attend other related ministries in the church.