To bring prayer, power, light, and love back to the house of God.
- To raise overcomers in the kingdom of God.
- To impart and activate the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- To destroy and depopulate the kingdom of darkness.
- To transform lives through the word of God and obedient living
Our Core Values:
- We fully support the mission, Vision and Values of Powerlight Kingdom Centre.
- We are committed to always be thankful to our Lord God, praise him unreserved and devotedly worship him in Spirit and in Truth.
- We are committed to full obedience to Jesus Christ, disregarding personal comfort and security and emphasizing the preeminence of Christ.
- We are committed to allow the Holy Spirit glorifies Christ in our lives, church, families, marriages, and any endeavor.
Statement of Faith: We Believe:
- In the triune God (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit)
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is True God and True Man.
- The Holy Spirit is Divine person.
- The Old and New Testament are God’s divinely inspired words.
- All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and are in need of Salvation.
- Salvation is provided through Jesus Christ and is received by faith for everyone who believes.
- The Church or Body of Christ of all who have received Jesus as Lord and personal Savior.
- There shall be bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust. Heaven is for the just and hell for the unjust.
- In the personal, visible imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper or Holy Communion.
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God and the just shall live by faith.
We are a non-denominational and multicultural church for all nations, nationalities, and races. The message of our church is centered on The Glory and Love of God and the Spread of the Kingdom of God.
Jesus is our lord and Savior, Supreme and preeminent because of his Finished work on the Cross of Calvary.
Our church is a unique place to be and worship. We take our freedom in Christ very seriously. We know and believe we are members of Christ’s body, of his flesh and of his bones.
We encourage our members to be:
- Seek first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness.
- Be filled and indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- Grow in Godliness through gaining Christ and not gaining the world.
- Walk in love, Walk in light, and Walk in the wisdom of God always.
Come and belong to the church of the kingdom, where we use our faith and prayer as appropriating power to move God into accomplishing His marvelous purposes in our lives.